We're having an open house
Thursday the 10th of December between 10am and 3pm
|Bedrooms||1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom||3 Bedroom|
|Rent||From $1399||From $1599||From $1899|
|Utilities||Plus Hydro||Plus Hydro||Plus Hydro|
*Prices in Canadian dollars, subject to change without notice. Contact the Leasing Office for specific details. Floor plans may vary depending on the building within this location.
Rosewood Apartments’ amenities and location fit every lifestyle, from young professionals to seniors.
Located on Carling Avenue, the Rosewood Apartments are ideally situated in a quiet and safe community in Ottawa’s west end. Within walking distance to urban amenities such as shopping malls and transit, as well as beautiful green spaces along the Ottawa River, young professionals, young families and seniors alike can happily call the Rosewood Apartments their home.
Whether you are walking, jogging, cycling or simply enjoying the view, there is plenty of space to enjoy nature along the Ottawa River Pathway for all ages. If you prefer to enjoy the outdoors closer to home, tenants have access to three outdoor decks to socialize with each other and benefit from the fresh air, as well as spacious private balconies in each unit.
Shopping malls abound in this central location with the Carlingwood Mall and Lincoln Fields Shopping Centre within walking distance of the Rosewood Apartments, including access to grocery stores, pharmacies, and many restaurants. Medical facilities are also within easy walking distance, including clinics, optician, dental office and more.
With many schools, childcare centres, shops, restaurants and more close by, this vibrant community is welcoming to all ages and walks of life. Come take a tour and find your new home today!
- Conveniently located near Highway 417, the Ottawa River Parkway, and Carling Avenue;
- Within walking distance of Lincoln Fields Shopping Centre, home to grocery stores, pharmacies, convenience stores, and much more;
- A short walk to the Carlingwood Mall;
- Steps from OC Transpo from Lincoln Fields Transitway station with access to most major routes;
- Schools in the area include: Broadview Public School, Regina Public School, Woodroffe Public School, and Notre Dame High School;
- Adjacent to the Ottawa River Parkway with walking and biking paths that line the shores of the beautiful Ottawa River.
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout each unit;
- Spacious balconies;
- Units are wired for high-speed internet and digital cable;
- Indoor swimming pool;
- Fridge & stove included;
- Indoor and outdoor parking available;
- Paid visitor parking;
- Storage lockers on each floor;
- Resident lounge and access to three outdoor decks;
- Storage available
- Paid visitor parking available
- Indoor & outdoor parking available
- Access to indoor pool
- Coin-operated laundry