FIND AN APARTMENT
Please download our eFlyer for more details on this property.
From $1299 /mo
Terms 12 months
of Units 143
|Bedrooms||Bachelor||1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom|
|Rent||From $1299-$1349||From: $1499-$1599||From $1779|
|Utilities||Plus Hydro||Plus Hydro||Plus Hydro|
* Prices in Canadian dollars, subject to change without notice. Contact the Leasing Office for specific details.
* Non-resident parking available: $150/ month (Outdoor).
At Ridgeview Apartments, you can enjoy apartment life without distractions. Conveniently located close to numerous major office towers, popular Ottawa parks, and Carleton University, Ridgeview Apartments offers residents unparalleled atmosphere and quality living. Relax by reading books or taking in the sun in the comfort of Dalhousie South Park, located just seconds from your apartment. Work up a sweat with long jogs along the Rideau Canal, or adventurous bike rides to anywhere within Ottawa. Returning home from a busy day has never been easier with a variety of different bus routes within footsteps of your front door and proximity to major Queensway exits at Carling and Bronson Avenues. Within a short walking distance to some of Ottawa's finest cafes and restaurants, Ridgeview Apartments provides residents with the perfect blend of location, affordability and lifestyle.
- Surrounded by a Multitude of Parks: Lansdowne, Plouffe Park, Glebe Memorial Park, and Dalhousie South Park;
- Conveniently Located Less Than a Minute From the Queenway's Bronson and Rochester exits;
- Close to private and public schools: Glebe Collegiate, Corpus Christi, St. Anthony and McNabb;
- 5 minute bus ride to Carleton University campus;
- Close to OC Transpo Routes #10, #55, #56, 85 and the O-Train;
- Minutes Away to Many of Ottawa's Preferred Restaurants, Shops and Services in Preston, Somerset Bank and Glebe Districts;
- Hogan's convenience and Abbas grocery store are just down the street;
- 10 minute walk to downtown;
- Short 10 minute drive to Ottawa's International Airport;
- Nearby banks include Scotiabank, RBC and CIBC;
- 5 Minute walk to major Ottawa employers such as Xerox, Adobe and the Government of Canada Booth Street Complex;
- Offers incredible view of Ottawa South and Dow's Lake.
- See a street view of the Ridgeview Apartments.
- Newly painted, bright and spacious suites;
- Hardwood flooring;
- 24 Hour on-site emergency management service;
- Large windows and expansive balconies;
- breathtaking views;
- Digital cable/High-speed internet accessible;
- Fridge and stove included;
- Outdoor parking security watch;
- Caring and fast response to tenant needs
- Well serviced and quality controlled.
- Indoor parking $100.00 / Month, Outdoor Parking $80.00 / Month
- Smart Card laundry system;
- Daytime and overnight paid visitors parking available;
- Abundance of bicycle racks in private bicycle room.