Terms 12 months
of Units 144
|Bedrooms||1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom||3 Bedroom|
|Rent||From $1399-$1499||From $1699||From $2099|
|Utilities||Plus Hydro||Plus Hydro||Plus Hydro|
*Prices in Canadian dollars, subject to change without notice. Short-term leases available at certain times of the year. Contact the Leasing Office for specific details.
Enjoy life in the heart of East Ottawa…
The Cyrville Towers apartments are surrounded by some of the East-end’s busiest shops and restaurants. St. Laurent Shopping Centre is walking distance away, plus you’ll be a short drive to Gloucester Centre and countless other grocery and retail stores.
This is a great home base in which to work and play. Located close to major East Ottawa employers and only a 5-minute walk from the Cyrville O-Train station, these apartments offer the convenience of being close to everything the city has to offer without the hustle and bustle of living in the downtown core. Unwind after a hard day’s work on our beautiful, spacious grounds or embark on a bike ride along the nearby Capital Pathway.
Our apartments feature intelligent, well-designed layouts and each unit features a large storage room and private balcony.
Book your viewing of our spacious apartments today!
- Easy access to the Highway 417 exit on St. Laurent Blvd.
- Tons of shopping and restaurants nearby, with the St. Laurent Shopping Centre a short walk away
- Grocery stores, medical and dental centres, clothing and fast food chains all within walking distance
- Close to La Cité Collégiale, as well as the Cyrville O-Train station providing easy access to the University of Ottawa and Carleton University
- Short drive to major East Ottawa hospitals: Montfort Hospital, Riverside Hospital, CHEO, and Ottawa General Hospital, making Cyrville Towers an ideal location for medical professionals and residents looking for an apartment near Ottawa hospitals
- See a street view of Cyrville Towers
- One, two and three bedroom layouts available
- Heat and water are included, just pay hydro
- Each apartment features a secure, in-suite storage room
- Clean and spacious suites with private balconies
- Fast response to tenant needs
- 24-hour emergency management service
- Regular security patrols to keep you safe
- Well-maintained and quality controlled accommodations
- On-site management office open Monday to Friday
- Outdoor and Indoor parking available
- Daytime and overnight paid visitors parking available
- Large, spacious grounds to enjoy with your kids and pets
- SmartCard laundry facility on site
- Proud member of the Ottawa Police Crime Free Multi-Housing Program