|Bedrooms||1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom|
|Rent||From $999||From $1249|
* Prices in Canadian dollars, subject to change without notice. Contact the Leasing Office for specific details.
Located in the trendy Wellington Village of Ottawa, with Westboro and Hintonburg areas nearby, Wellington Towers is the ideal place for convenience, affordability, and fun! Living at the corner of Holland Avenue and Wellington Street, you’re at the centre of the action.
Within walking distance of your front door, you have full access to some of the city’s best restaurants, shops, and services. The Wellington Towers has a barber shop and a convenience store located in the building, and across the street are clothing stores and a dry cleaner. Of course, that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
Living in Westboro area gives you access to one of the most desirable community in Ottawa. With international restaurants and stylish shops and boutiques all at your fingertips, you’ll be the envy of all your friends. The Wellington Towers is your key to affordable and convenient living in the Westboro area.
Every suite is clean and spacious with large, bright windows overlooking some of the best views the city has to offer. Experience the unforgettable sunset of the Ottawa River from your apartment’s large balcony.
The area is also home to many parks and recreation centres, ideal for those who like getting out and getting active. With an abundance of public and private schools, the Wellington Towers are also ideal for growing families.
Accessing the city has never been easier, only a short distance away is Highway 417 (Parkdale Avenue exit). Also, the OC Transpo Transitway Tunney’s Pasture station is a short walk from your front door, giving you access to most major routes.
Whether you’re part of a growing family, a senior citizen, or a young professional looking to experience the Westboro lifestyle, Wellington Towers is one of Ottawa’s most desirable locations for convenience, community, and comfort. Come visit Wellington Towers!
- Conveniently located minutes from the Highway 417 (Parkdale Avenue exit) and the Ottawa River Parkway;
- Located only seconds from Tunney’s Pasture, OC Transpo Transitway station, home to all major bus routes;
- Only four blocks to the St. Francis of Assisi Church;
- All the amenities, restaurants, and shops of Ottawa’s Westboro area;
- Walking distance to grocery stores, major banks, and coffee shops;
- Short distance to Elmvale Public School and the Parkdale Montessori School;
- A short drive to the Ottawa Civic Hospital;
- Just seconds to Fisher Park, Elmvale Park, and the many trails and pathways of the Ottawa River Parkway.
- See a street view of Wellington Towers.
- Clean and spacious suites with large balconies;
- Secure building, including security cameras;
- 24-hour on-site emergency management service;
- Units are wired for high speed and digital cable;
- Appliances included;
- Hot water heated;
- Individual thermostats in every suite;
- Magnificent views of the Ottawa River;
- Indoor parking available;
- Laundry facility on-site;
- Convenience store and hair stylist on site.
- Indoor parking garage at $80/month;
- Coin-operated laundry;
- Convenience store and barbershop located on site;
- High rise conveniences.