|Bedrooms||Bachelor||1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom|
|Rent||From $899||From $999||From $1159|
* Prices in Canadian dollars, subject to change without notice. Contact the Leasing Office for specific details.
The Maples Apartments are quietly tucked away in a beautifully landscaped community just seconds from Baseline Road and only minutes from Algonquin College. As you drive up the entranceway, the large maple trees that surround the property provide shade, giving the entire area a beautiful, fresh, and clean atmosphere.
This country-setting community is an escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. It’s a quiet sanctuary with great views of the area from every suite in The Maples’ four-storey complex. Built with convenience and comfort in mind, tenants are able to enjoy the proximity of many of the city’s best amenities, including the many shops, services, and restaurants of Ottawa’s Merivale Road only minutes away.
The suites in The Maples Apartments are laid out as open-concept units designed to provide endless decorating possibilities. You’ll enjoy the spacious living space, including the large, bright windows, and the roomy balconies looking over the thriving greenery of the area.
Students will appreciate the convenience of living within walking distance of Algonquin College. For those looking for public transit accessibility, the OC Transpo Baseline station is only a few minutes away, so you can easily access all of Ottawa.
While living at The Maples Apartments, you’ll experience the convenience of having one of the city’s most amenity-rich shopping districts only seconds away, in the College Square Plaza and Merivale Road. With the Centrepointe Theatre and the Nepean Sportplex in the area, you’ll always have entertainment and fitness activities to occupy your free time.
The Maples Apartments are a community built with families, seniors, and students in mind. It’s a neighbourhood quietly tucked away in one of the city’s most convenient communities.
- Just steps from Merivale Road, Baseline Road, and Clyde Avenue, this area is home to dozens of shops, restaurants, and amenities, such as:
- Food Basics;
- Sushi Go;
- Audio Centre;
- Metropolitan Dental Centre;
- Shoppers Drug Mart;
- Burger King;
- Gas stations;
- Value Village;
- Frisby Tire and Mr. Lube;
- Merivale Medical Centre;
- Denny’s Family Restaurant;
- CD Warehouse.
- Easy access to Highway 417 Queensway (Maitland Exit);
- OC Transpo Bus Routes: #118, #150, #156, and minutes from the Transitway Baseline station;
- Playtime Daycare Central just minutes away;
- A quick drive to Bayshore Shopping Centre, Pinecrest Shopping Centre, Carlingwood Shopping Centre, College Square, and the Merivale Mall;
- Walking distance to Algonquin College, Centrepointe Theatre;
- Minutes from Agincourt Road Public School, J.H. Putman Public School, Rainbow Montessori School, and Charlotte-Lemieux Elementary School;
- Copeland Park, Agincourt Park, and Ainsley Park nearby.
- See a street view of The Maples Apartments.
- Fresh, clean and spacious suites with balconies;
- Caring and fast response to tenant needs;
- 24 Hour on-site emergency management service;
- Four-storey building with elevator;
- Lobby watch security system;
- Units are wired for high speed and digital cable;
- Appliances kept in excellent working condition;
- Individual thermostats;
- Carpeting throughout;
- Great views;
- Well Serviced and quality controlled;
- Enclosed private patios;
- Appliances included;
- Park-like setting, giving tenants a refreshing environment to live in;
- Outdoor parking available with every unit;
- Private outdoor swimming pool;
- Outdoor parking available at $60 /Month;
- Free visitors' parking from 07:00 to 23:59. Overnight paid parking passes available;
- Clean, refreshing outdoor pool;
- Smart card laundry system;
- Newly renovated elevators and building facade;
- Make-Up Air System and recent window replacements and resealing;
- Upgadeed hallway, lobby and parking lot lighting;
- Keyless entry (main and exit doors);
- Storage available.