|Bedrooms||Bachelor||1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom|
|Rent||From $949||From $1249||From $1479|
|Utilities||Electricity Extra||Electricity Extra||Electricity Extra|
*Prices in Canadian dollars, subject to change without notice. Short-term leases available at certain times of the year. Contact the Leasing Office for specific details.
Perfect singles, seniors and professionals, you’ll have quick access to major universities, the downtown core, and the 417. Everything you need will be right outside your front door.
The Stonecliffe Apartments are centrally located in the downtown core, and our location gives tenants easy access to every part of the city. The Stonecliffe Apartments are also conveniently located just minutes away from the Lebreton / Albert St. OC Transpo Transitway, which can take you down (or up) town in no time at all.
At The Stonecliffe Apartments, you are close to some of the best dining in the city. Chinatown’s Somerset strip is just up the street, and there you’ll find a selection of food for a wide variety of tastes (and budgets). If you’re on the hunt for more refined dining, the upscale mealtime experiences of Hintonburg are close at hand.
- Centrally located in the Ottawa business district;
- Easy access to the 417;
- Close to the Parliament Buildings, Library and Archives Canada, Confederation Square, major universities;
- Close to the National Arts Centre, the National Gallery;
- Located near the OC Transpo Transitway, providing you full access to all major bus routes;
- Near the fantastic dining available in Chinatown and Hintonburg;
- Close by the bicycle lanes + running trail along Laurier Avenue;
- A quick drive from the Gatineau Hills
- A short walk to the Ottawa River and bike paths;
- 10 minute walk to the University of Ottawa and a quick bus ride away from Carleton University;
- Nearby the local nightlife: the Bronson Centre, Umi Café, Raw Sugar, Babylon;
- Near local schools: Centennial Public School, Richard Pfaff, St. Patricks Adult School;
- Around the corner from the city of the Public Library’s main branch on Laurier;
- Close to many public parks: McNabb, Dundonald, and Nanny Goat Hill.
- Full balconies with magnificent views of the city;
- Caring and fast response to tenant needs;
- Full kitchens, featuring full stoves and fridges;
- Freshly painted apartments;
- Comfortable parquet flooring;
- All units wired for high speed and digital cable;
- Hot water heating.
- Onsite laundry on every floor;
- Storage lockers on site;
- Secure building with lobby entrance cameras;
- Outdoor parking at $100/month and indoor parking at $120/month available;
- On-site management and 24-hour emergency management service;
- Beautiful lobby with a stone aesthetic;
- Newly renovated workout facility.