|Bedrooms||Bachelor||1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom||3 Bedroom|
|Rent||From $899||From $999||From $1299||From $1599|
|Bachelor||1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom||2 Bedroom|
|2 Bedroom||3 Bedroom|
Meadowbrook Place is conveniently located in the beautifully landscaped community along Baseline Road, only seconds from Algonquin College. This beautiful building has long been the centerpiece of this student and senior-friendly neighbourhood.
When you live at the Meadowbrook Apartments, you’re only steps from some of Ottawa’s most convenient amenities, including Home Depot, Loblaws, and the many retail outlets located at College Square Shopping Complex. The suites are laid out as open-concept units designed to provide endless decorating possibilities. Tenants can choose from a full range of layouts: from bachelor units all the way to three-bedroom units. You’ll love the spacious layouts, including the large, bright windows, and the roomy balconies looking over the picturesque greenery of the area.
Students will appreciate the convenience of living within walking distance of Algonquin College. For those looking for public transit accessibility, the OC Transpo Baseline station is only minutes away, so you can easily access all of Ottawa. While living at Meadowbrook Place, you’ll experience the convenience of having one of the city’s most amenity-rich shopping districts only seconds away, in the College Square Plaza and Merivale Road. With the Centrepointe Theatre and the Nepean Sportplex in the area, you’ll always have entertainment and fitness activities to occupy your free time.
Meadowbrook Place is part of a community built with seniors and students in mind. It’s a neighbourhood rich with convenience, while being tucked away in one of the city’s most bustling communities. Come visit the Meadowbrook Apartments.
- Conveniently located off Highway 417 (Woodroffe exit and Maitland exit);
- Within walking distance to College Square Shopping Complex, home to many great shops and restaurants;
- Home Depot;
- Rexall PharmaPlus;
- The Beer Store;
- And much, much, more.
- OC Transpo Bus Routes: #118, #150, #156, and minutes from the Transitway Baseline station;
- Just minutes from Merivale Road, Baseline Road, and Clyde Avenue, home to dozens of shops, restaurants, and amenities, such as:
- Loeb Grocery Store;
- Food Basics;
- Shoppers Drug Mart;
- Tim Horton’s;
- Subway Restaurant;
- Pizza Pizza;
- Sushi Go;
- Audi Centre;
- Metropolitan Dental Centre;
- Burger King;
- Gas stations;
- Value Village;
- Frisby Tire and Mr. Lube;
- Merivale Medical Centre;
- Denny’s family restaurant;
- CD Warehouse.
- Playtime Daycare just minutes away;
- Quick drive to Bayshore Shopping Centre, Pinecrest Shopping Centre, Carlingwood Shopping Centre, and the Merivale Mall;
- Walking distance to Algonquin College, Centrepointe Theatre, and the Nepean Sportsplex;
- Minutes from Agincourt Road Public School, JH Putman Public School, Rainbow Montessori School, and Charlotte-Lemieux Elementary School;
- Close to Copeland Park, Agincourt Park, and Ainsley Park.
- Clean and spacious suites with large balconies;
- Caring and fast response to tenants needs;
- 24-hour on-site emergency management service;
- Lobby watch security system;
- Units are wired for high speed and digital cable;
- Appliances included (fridge and stove);
- Individual thermostats in every suite.
- Outdoor parking available at $50 to $55/month, with 24-hour security cameras;
- Secure keyless building entry;
- Free visitors' parking from 07:00 to 23:59. Overnight paid parking passes available;
- Refreshing outdoor swimming pool;
- Work out at our fitness center;
- Laundry facilities located on most floors;
- Storage available.