|Rent||From $899||From $1099||From $1199||From $1199||From $1199|
|Utilities||Included||Included||Included||Not Included||Not Included|
*Prices in Canadian dollars, subject to change without notice. Contact the Leasing Office for specific details.
The Innes Park Complex is tucked away in what many consider one of Ottawa’s best-kept secrets, the community of Blackburn Hamlet. Located in Ottawa’s east end, Blackburn Hamlet is a small neighbourhood off of the major highways, and built around two major streets: Old Innes Road and Bearbrook Road. The area is only a 15-minute drive into downtown Ottawa. If you’re a growing family, or a retiree, the Innes Park Complex is perfect for those looking to experience an old-fashioned community feel, in an affordable and amenity-rich neighbourhood.
The Innes Park Complex is centred around parks, pathways, quiet streets, tennis courts, and a family-friendly environment abundant with activities designed to build a strong sense of community, like the annual Blackburn FunFair. The Innes Park Complex features the largest apartments and suites in the city, as well as three and four bedroom garden homes designed for growing families who need the extra space.
The complex is located in a safe, well lit area and is ideal for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy long walks, barbecues, and refreshing swims in the large outdoor swimming pool.
Units are large and open-concept with bright windows and great views of the surrounding community. Innes Park Complex has dozens of unique units to choose from, each able to satisfy the specific needs of you and your family.
Everything you need is within a convenient reach, from public schools, sports complexes, to dozens of stores, like Metro Grocery store, Shoppers Drug Mart, Mac’s Convenience Store, Sunoco gas station, Tim Horton’s, and major banks.
Whether you’re a professional looking for more space, a senior, or part of growing family, the Innes Park Complex is one of Ottawa’s premier locations for convenience, value, and comfort.
- Conveniently located off Old Innes Road, in the quiet community of Blackburn Hamlet;
- Public and private schools, like Glen Ogilvie Elementary School, Good Shepherd Catholic School, and Emily Carr Middle School;
- Steps away from OC Transpo routes #25, #94, #125, and #128;
- Only a 15-minute drive to downtown Ottawa, Place d’Orleans Shopping Centre, and St. Laurent Shopping Centre;
- A short drive to Costco, Home Depot, and many other large stores along Innes Road;
- Very scenic area with room to play – four acres have been reserved for open parkland and a community centre;
- Very Scenic Area with Room to Play - 4 Acres have been Reserved for Open Parkland and a Community Centre.
- See a street view of the Innes Park Complex.
- Fresh, clean, spacious suites with large balconies;
- 24-hour on-site emergency management service to attend to tenants’ needs;
- Overnight security guard;
- Units are wired for high speed and digital cable;
- Appliances included;
- Hot water heating;
- Individual unit thermostats;
- Indoor and outdoor parking available;
- Daytime and overnight paid vistors parking available;
- Clean, refreshing outdoor swimming pool;
- Access to the party room;
- Smart-card laundry facilities;
- Storage facilities available.
- Outdoor Parking at $30/month;
- Indoor parking garage at $50/month;
- Park and Pay visitors' parking;
- Children's playground;
- Clean, refreshing outdoor pool;
- Access to party room;
- Smart-card laundry;
- Storage available.