Dow's Lake Towers
August 2nd from 11am to 4pm
360 Bell Street South
Thursday July 31st from 5pm to 7pm and Thursday August 7th from 5pm to 7pm
1177 Cummings Ave
Here you'll find all you need to make an informed rental choice. With roughly, 7,000 units in Ottawa, Paramount Properties has an ideal apartment to surpass your expectations for quality and lifestyle.
Our 24 properties offer an extraordinary standard of living where tenants enjoy a safe, clean and inviting environment. We take great pride in providing spacious, bright, affordable accommodations.
All Paramount buildings offer exceptional value in some of Ottawa's most convenient and desirable locations. We have grown to be one of Ottawa's largest housing provider companies by ensuring that our tenants always come first with unsurpassed service.
Now Renting for September
- 1bd starting at $859 + hydro
- 3bd starting at $1229 + hydro
- Ask About Move-in Bonus!!
Find out more!
If you’re currently looking to rent an apartment in Ottawa, you’ve probably figured out by now that you have no shortage of options from which to choose. If you’ve scoped out a few of your prospective places already, you’ll know there are a few tough decisions coming your way, like deciding how much money to spend on rent each month...
Ottawa Apartment Rentals
- 5 Apartment Rental Red Flags for Students
- Guide to Off-Campus Housing for Students at the University of Ottawa
- New Year’s Resolutions for Your Apartment
- Why Apartment-Living is Especially Great in the Winter!
- Pros and Cons: The Bachelor Apartment in Ottawa
- Staying Cool This Summer In Your Ottawa Apartment
- Renting an Apartment in East Ottawa
- Moving into a Smaller Ottawa Apartment
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Rent from Paramount
- Paramount Properties - Great Apartments for University Students
- 8 Great Reasons to Rent an Apartment in Ottawa